Mo rothar féin

Derval

Lazy? I wish!

Yeah that workout would suggest I actually ran *in* the gym, which I did not, it was embarrassing enough doing the jumps and skipping - with my imaginary rope! I hopped on tm and did 5 x 100m sprints at 16kmph with 30 sec walking breaks.

Know what i love doing? doing 10-15s sprints on the treadmill, without turning the thing on. (pushing against the belt, getting it up to speed, etc)

It is _awful_

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Know what i love doing? doing 10-15s sprints on the treadmill, without turning the thing on. (pushing against the belt, getting it up to speed, etc)

It is _awful_

That sounds like something Jillian Micheals would inflict on Biggest Loser contestants!

Hello folks, hope you've all been practising your new words & phrases :D

Back on track today, and a good day it was :)

7.15 am - breakfast as abfore, black coffee

8.30am - GYM

11am - cm coffee & banana

12.30pm, - bacon & cabbage (begora) and a fried egg, on my cabbage plate of course!

d397dde68a4811e2b19622000a1f9d89_6.jpg

5.30pm - salad with zesty ranch, chicken thigh in slowcooker (cooked in the leftover tomato sauce from meatballs the other night). Steamed asparagus.

Got a new phone & the camera on it is great! Having great fun playing with it though a bit of a change going from iphone to android.

6f02884e8a7611e2b4e822000a9f130c_6.jpg

having a mug of peppermint tea & a clementine shortly.

Got a new phone & the camera on it is great! Having great fun playing with it though a bit of a change going from iphone to android.

I am really quite jealous of your new phone. I have a busted up iPhone 4 that I really want to replace. Your photos look great! Have fun!

Didn't update yeserday - food pretty dull!

breakfast hash, black coffee

yoga

cm coffee, apple & almond butter

cabbage, bacon & egg

pork chop with honey & mustard glaze, sweet potato fries, brocolli.

clementine

Another no pic day :mellow: I feel I have lost my mojo & zest for the things that I usually enjoy - fashion, food, gym.... :wacko: And the keep house clean project has gone to pot. Did a big clean today in the hope it would fire me up...we'll see.

Booked hairdressers and eyebrow threading tomorrow - maybe I'll feel better without my badger stripe!

today went like this

2 boiled eggs, leftover brocolli & asparagus, black coffee

GYM

black coffee, banana

roasted carrot & turnip, chicken breast, olives.

apple & almond butter

bolegnase on zoodles , with a sprinkle of mature cheddar (nyom)

Going to make this for me & Lily shortly

http://makewithyourhands.blogspot.ie/2013/02/baked-cinnamon-apples-whole30.html

not sure I'd agree with her W30 tag though....if you were being slw-strict ya know ;)

Evening peeps,

Back in da groove today :)

7.15am - 2 boiled eggs & seranno ham , black coffee

11am - low fat cappucinno & pecan nak'd bar

Got hair done :) More lovely highlights & grey be gone (for the time being)

e04c5a4a8cc711e2942122000aaa0535_6.jpg

1pm - same lunch as yesterday - roast carrot & turnip, chicken, olives. Black coffee

48b247d08ca911e2828a22000a9f191e_6.jpg

3.30pm - "guggy egg" - boiled egg mashed up with butter, salt & pepper.

5.30pm - Gyro burgers, Best ever Greek Salad (I only used half the dressing quantity & it was plenty) and sweet potato fries.

0a1995788ccc11e292fc22000a1f9806_6.jpg

Off to book club this evening, so wine wine wine :wub:

Evening all,

Felt rough this morning after last nights wine (not even that much!) and nibbles (incl cheese). I hate the way alcohol effects my sleep.

Didn't feel up to the gym at all so stayed at home and spent hours trying to put together a photobook for my mothers birthday - complete headwrecker :wacko:

7.15am - 2 boiled eggs & seranno ham. Black coffee

10am - black coffee & pecan nakd bar

12.30 - greek salad with chicken

1e8e54808d6c11e2863a22000aa8101b_6.jpg

3.30pm - peppermint tea, banana & almond butter

6pm - roast veg (potatoes, cauli,carrots, garlic) and chicken leg

5e4bb13e8d9a11e2bccc22000a1f8cda_6.jpg

Evening :) hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

9am - 2 oiled eggs & 2 slices ham, black coffee

11am - black coffee and a banana

12.30pm - leftover greek salad, added chicken, some walnuts & more feta

864eefe28e3611e2b22122000a9f12bd_6.jpg

3.30pm - cake cake cake. Brought Lily to my friends daughters 4th birthday. My friend makes cakes to order.....I had half a mint choc brownie, half a dark choc crispie cake, and a slice of choc biscuit cake. Oh my tummy did not feel too happy about an hour later...But nothing as bad as I expected.

6pm - my apres/anti-cake dinner. Sweet potato & boiled egg

21c9bc768e6a11e2b41b22000a1f9a15_6.jpg

Feeling a bit ticked off today as I have been doing a diet/fitness challenge on another forum and today was half-way point and I've made little to no progress in my weight or measurements. Grr. I'm sure the cake helped :ph34r::lol:

Derval, my friend. I have seen enough of you (that sounds funny) to recognize a healthy, strong, super hot mama that doesn't look to me like you need to lose one gram or one centimeter. Seriously girlfriend, why do you think you need to lose anything? Splain yourself Lucy. :0)

Derval, my friend. I have seen enough of you (that sounds funny) to recognize a healthy, strong, super hot mama that doesn't look to me like you need to lose one gram or one centimeter. Seriously girlfriend, why do you think you need to lose anything? Splain yourself Lucy. :0)

Ahah ok, 3 more posts to go, slw60. Just to be sure.

Apart from cake thing (I'd imagine they were goood) I do my usual style comment - last picture is Picasso, I swear. I think it's the tablecloth that makes me think of him.

For the record, I am not crazy.

Ahah ok, 3 more posts to go, slw60. Just to be sure.

Apart from cake thing (I'd imagine they were goood) I do my usual style comment - last picture is Picasso, I swear. I think it's the tablecloth that makes me think of him.

For the record, I am not crazy.

Lol..again..tapatalk LOVES to double post. :0)

Ah thanks Slw x 3 ;)

I gained several pounds (alas not of muscle) over the holiday season and haven't shifted them. I presumed my january W30, my best, cleanest one yet!, would do them in but no....Still at 131 instead of 126...and I can see & feel the difference which is the crux of the matter. Just want to get back to where I was before..

So today!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

scoldin.jpg

The weather here today is crap so we didn't go to the parade, and ended up spending the day in the in-laws playing table-tennis. Ha! I beat dh! woohooo!

9.30am - bacon & eggs, black coffee

11am - more coffee

2pm - no sign of in-laws offering us lunch so I went to the supermarket. Got a ready meal (but M&S so not filled with too many nasties) - cod mornay - cod, mashed potato, peas & green beans with cheese sauce - so a 40% paleo meal :lol:

Also picked up dinner - a big ol' leg of lamb reduced to clear from €21.75 to €7.50!

5.30pm - roast lamb, roast baby potatoes (in duck fat) , petit pois & carrots .

27a9e5da8f2811e2bad822000a9f3047_6.jpg

The middle bit was still a bit too rare so I wrapped that up in foil with garlic & fresh rosemary and popped it in the slowcooker - should have some nice meat for lunch tomorrow....

Having a nice glass of wine now..... too much wine this week :ph34r: and not enough exercise :ph34r: Must get back on track. I made a meal plan up this morning, to make it easier to choose recipes I am following a rotation of

lamb - chicken - beef - pork

None of this meat free monday shite :lol: I should probably do a fish day but family aren't great fish eaters

Public holiday here today :)

8.30 am - 2 boiled egg, half a banana with almond butter, black coffee

10am - low fat cappucino, at the movies. We went to see The Princess Bride, was great to see it on the big screen.

12pm - small tub of mixed nuts & dried fruit.

1pm - bacon, egg, spinach, mushroom & tomatoes

424dca208fd011e29cc222000a9f38cc_6.jpg

5.30pm - sweet potato & lamb pie, based on this recipe, but using chopped leftover roast lamb from last night instead of ground lamb.

Had to laugh, I had all my slices laid beautifully on top, but they shrunk! I definitely wouldn't do it with thick slices as in recipe, I did wafer thin ones and the ones in the middle 2 layers were still a bit underdone.

fe6667648ff111e298b222000aa80313_6.jpg

followed by yummy fried bananas

02dd8d648ff611e2942122000aaa0535_6.jpg

No exercise *again* today, leg still sore :( will go to yoga tomorrow anyway & hopefully be back to gym on weds.

I am sure those bananas have a healing power, so your leg will be better in no time :D

I think that grated sweet potato will do the coverage trick well? Pie picture sent me to a crazy food dreams. All I could see was a tray of peanut butter (weird craving of the day). Fixed it with lamb for dinner, ha.

Archived