Thanks everyone :)

So todays eatings :)

7.15am - boiled egg, serranno ham, black coffee

10am - ran through some exercises with p.t

11.30am - cinnamon coffee w' coconut milk

12.30 pm - leftover sweet potato & green chicken, mayo

3pm - more chicken , dd didn't eat hers after all :huh:10g dark chocolate

5.30pm - zoodles carbonara made with parmesan and not sugar free bacon lardons

Will have some fruit & coconut butter later.

Have fun with the trainer, Excited for you!

P.S. Great transformation with those gym pics!

Thanks, sadly the trainer won't be a regular thing, he'll do a programme up for me then I will work away on my my own. I know some people have trainers working really closely with them each workout, but that doesn't match my style , or my pocketbook!

Woohoo, Alex's photo made it in to the "Fit" magazine supplement of the Irish Independent, one of our big national newspapers :) Fame!

7.15am - 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice Seranno ham, black coffee

1pm - half an avo, some hot smoked salmon, some kimchi

3pm - some/lots :ph34r:chocolate - my friend made a treat of 85% lindt, macadamia butter, coconut butter and seasalt

7pm - half an avo w'mayo

8.30 - heading out to last hurrah dinner out with friend. Non-compliant-palooza

Off to get gussied up :)

tis yourself!! ;)

day 34 now, the only thing I have reintroduced is milk in coffee...felt ok yesterday, but today I feel like an blimp! stomach is really bloated and....TMI.....I bent down earlier and nearly blew myself across the kitchen :wacko: also muscle pain from core exercises ( its been a while) and TOM...geeezzz so yeah pretty miserable post Whole 30, I'm actually looking forward to starting another on Monday....I'm giving myself the weekend for any blow out, but really cant see that happening,, if I feel this crappy after a bit of milk, wine would send me over the edge...friends coming to dinner tmr night so I'll see how I feel...

enjoy the night out, hopefully we'll have a few more Irish Whole30iers joining us on Monday

Sue

Enjoy your meal out Derval!

I'm starting another Whole30 tomorrow-slightly ahead of the October start but I'm ready to jump right in now so I will. Meant to start on Monday of this week but my week didn't really go to plan so tomorrow is my first proper day. This will be my 4th Whole30-the first three were great experiences. It'll be good to have some fellow Irish W3o'ers to chat to through the October weeks.

Have fun! Drink lots of water along with your non-compliant adult beverages... ;)

I "only" hared a bottle of wine, had 2 glasses of water, still slept terribly!

I had one of those horrible bad dreams that seem to go on all night.

So in the dream all my mom friends from school told me how awful I was, that all I talked about was myself, that I spat when I talked :o and various other transgressions. I was in knots! Feel very tired this morning.

tis yourself!! ;)

day 34 now, the only thing I have reintroduced is milk in coffee...felt ok yesterday, but today I feel like an blimp! stomach is really bloated and....TMI.....I bent down earlier and nearly blew myself across the kitchen :wacko: also muscle pain from core exercises ( its been a while) and TOM...geeezzz so yeah pretty miserable post Whole 30, I'm actually looking forward to starting another on Monday....I'm giving myself the weekend for any blow out, but really cant see that happening,, if I feel this crappy after a bit of milk, wine would send me over the edge...friends coming to dinner tmr night so I'll see how I feel...

enjoy the night out, hopefully we'll have a few more Irish Whole30iers joining us on Monday

Sue

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rough. See you Monday! I set up a thread of boards.ie too

Enjoy your meal out Derval!

I'm starting another Whole30 tomorrow-slightly ahead of the October start but I'm ready to jump right in now so I will. Meant to start on Monday of this week but my week didn't really go to plan so tomorrow is my first proper day. This will be my 4th Whole30-the first three were great experiences. It'll be good to have some fellow Irish W3o'ers to chat to through the October weeks.

Cool, my 4th too :)

So last night I had mixed antipasti which included mozarella (left the bread basket) , surf&turf (so good!) with lashings of garlic butter. I had a few of the chunky chips, first chips in ages. Desert choice was pretty poor and I wanted to keep away from gluten so got the icecream, it was pretty bad so I had maybe 2 teaspoons.

Walked the 3km there & back too (heels in handbag!)

Crazy day of reckless silly eating. This has definitely been my "worst" interim phase between whole 30's....

Probbaly only had one sensible meal today, it was this, tasty & hearty, not a hit with dd "mammy, promise you will never cook this dinner again"

http://www.janssushi...bean-casserole/

In other new I signed up for the daily emails yay.

I feel like poop today :( I have a toothache (and a horrible feeling the tooth is decaying!) and a headache & feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Oh and checked calendar & period is due in 4 days! Maybe I am getting sick or maybe it's the junk I have eaten the last 4 days....

Hope I feel better soon, I've got too used to feeling really well!

We had a nice morning at juvenille cross-country league - it's uplifting to see kids out doing athletics, a great turnout too. Ds did well - came in 6th out of 31 over 700m.

Have prepped my egg loaf for the week and looking fwd (in theory!) to hitting the gym in the morning for day 1 of my new weight-training plan. I am not looking fwd to doing my before stats & pics though, feel super puffy after all the crap food.

eta - egg loaf

f6711ab60b1e11e2bde812313b08e061_6.jpg

and my first attempt at ghee (I usually just clarify) - what an interesting process!

da82bc1a0b1e11e2876222000a1fbcf1_6.jpg

Doh! I didn't realise I posted mine in wrong section. Off to see if I can delete.....

eta-it's in the right one! But I see you've edited your post so I look like I'm talking to myself, lol!

loop-de-loop you are!

lol, my mix-up it was someone else's and you replied.

• 5 weeks later...

Day 31 and here's me back on my bike,

ha ha not that's not me really!

1608-salpa2_1091272a.jpg

I had a really good W30, a nut butter free one!! had much less fruit than less time too and I can really see the difference (but I still don't look like ^ )

The number results

128.2lb>124.8lb

bf - same

bust same, belly -1inch!, hips, -0.5inch

8am - 2 boiled eggs, seranno ham, coconut oil coffee

11am - cinnamon coconut milk, 2 coco-roons

1pm - organic smoked salmon with mayo and avocado, half an apple

e52d4518235b11e2aaec22000a1faf7c_6.jpg

For dinner I'm planning to have mini meatloaf from the new E.P cookbooks with carrot & parsnip fries

All turned out very tasty, proud of my homemade ketchup! Should have made something else to go with, or more fries but they were very time consuming!

8c1507b4238211e2bcc122000a9f0a0f_6.jpg

eta - had 2 pieces of halloween candy - a malteaser teaser (i used to love these, yuck) and a mini bounty (still nice!). I also tried one of ds's potato chips and had to spit it out, tasted so gross and fake!

I had a nice bowl of berries with coconut milk and chopped macadmaias - much better!

Not such a good day today :( My sisters 9th anniversary.

Rang my Mum in Spain this morning and had a chat, poor Mum, doesn't matter what age your child is , it's just wrong to bury one of your babies..Got a lovely text from my sister-in-law (brother's wife) and a nice chat (i.m on FB!) with my niece. My sister would be so proud that 2 of her children are in university now!

But very upset with my own husband who completely forgot and I didn't hear a word from all day :unsure: He's bloody useless sometimes. Sigh.

Anyways...probably would have been better If I was still on w30 as I wouldn't feel I had carte blanche to eat/drink away my pain.

8am - 2 boiled eggs, Seranno ham, coff with coconut milk

12pm - low fat cauppucinno + 70% truffle from Butlers Café

1.30pm - some of the meatloaf mix leftover from yesterday fried up with added spinach & a fried egg on top. 1 coco-roon.

728a3b82242e11e2990322000a9f192c_6.jpg

5pm - while cooking, some macadamias and 2 half glasses of wine

5.30pm - roast chicken thighs with lemon thyme & garlic with roasted carrots, parsnips & sweet potatoes. 1 passionfruit & quarter slice of fresh pineapple.

41ce1bd6244b11e28d6622000a1fbc43_6.jpg

Thought for the day

Fuck-Cancer.jpg

Sorry to hear about the rough day, although I had to laugh about the husband... I've recently decided to just start outright telling my bf about big things like that (like remind him of the anniversary) so that I stop being frustrated by his behavior. It seems reasonable to me to believe he would remember those things, but that isn't what I experience, so...

Anyway, I had more emotional events happen during my last Whole30 than in any of the others and it was interesting to watch my comfort-me-food-cravings as they happened.

Take care of yourself! I appreciate you on this forum also! :wub:

Archived