Mo rothar féin

Derval

Day 5 MRF#2

No pics today, my lunch & dinner were a bit "slop on a plate" looking , even though they tasted good :)

7.30am - egg loaf & black coffee

Then ran errands, got dinner going in slowcooker and made this for desert tomorrow - my brother & his family are coming over for dinner. It's total swypo, with flies down!

12.30pm - green leaves & avo with balsamic dressing & bolegnase

Then down to my friends home gym to test out my 1RM deadlift, got to 85kg (187lbs) which was my goal (bodyweight x 1.5) but could do no more, and my form needs work so not as awesome an experience as I'd hoped but hey I'll take it :)

Had another black coffee there (before going for the 85!)

4pm - banana & almond butter

6pm - Tom's butter chicken, & mashed cauliflower, this was really yummy!

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No pics today, my lunch & dinner were a bit "slop on a plate" looking , even though they tasted good :)

This is why I don't take pictures. I so often end up with a gnarly-looking (but delicious!) "meal in a bowl" concoction.

That chicken recipe is going on my list of things to make soon. Yum!

Day 6 MRF#2

Another no pics day, sorry folks!

7am - egg loaf, black coffee

10.30am - My brother rang to say they couldn't make it tonight because sil is sick :( bummed about it, was loooking fwd to it AND I'd spent the morning cleaning AND I'd bought all the food, made desert etc

11am - yoga class.

12.30pm - what's in the fridge?? some sliced roast beef, seranno ham, saurkraut, avo, mayo, bit of bolegnase. You can see why no pic huh?

followed by a bit of "fat tuesday" dish of mango & coconut butter.....and a black coffee .....and 30g bar Montezuma's dark choc.

5.30pm - As dinner plans had changed I had to make do with what I had on hand as I really didn't want to go to shops again. We had the chicken wings I was planning to serve as starter - they turned out great - first I boiled them, then baked them, then coated them in a mix of Franks hot sauce & butter, then baked them again, then coated them again! Just not enough of them!

I threw a half butternut squash in the oven too but unfortunately it wasn't done in time - so I had 3 chicken wings and a pile of steamed brocolli :mellow:

I was a good mammy and made pancakes (trad. over here on Shrove Tuesday) for kids & dh but didn't have any myself, I was looking at a paleo version but couldn't be bothered, had enough "treats" today as it is!

Will prob have a mini-meal later as I doubt my tiny dinner will do me for long.

Oh you're a harsh mistress Missy! Looks so innocent with her cute pink nails but cracks the pic whip! :lol:

7am - egg loaf & black coffee

9.30 - Circuits class , first time trying this and I gave it sox. Like BL (almost) puking effort! And I used the same db's as the men, hard as nails baby!

Afterwards I treated myself to a Missmary special :) (ha ha that sounds saucy!) - jacuzzi > cold shower > steamroom > cold shower > sauna > cold shower and repeat. Felt very relaxed and very very clean after!

11am - black coffee & a banana. In bed, watching BL on laptop.

12.30pm - made a crepe style omlette and stuffed it with a mix of brocolli, squash, serrano ham & last dregs of mayo.

And here comes a pic!!!!

8bc853ac75d911e2adc122000a1f9ace_6.jpg

6pm - my bro & sil & nephew over for dins :) Totally forgot to take pics :ph34r: We had kale crisps when they arrived, then roast lamb & veg - they had potatoes & peas, I had butternut squash & we had mushrooms too.

I should have taken a pic of the treats all looking pretty on my cake stand, darn it. 2 left for my weekly tea date with my friend tomorrow.

This will give you an idea. They were really yummy!

5796d70c761511e2858a22000a1f9711_6.jpg

Oh and exciting news, my sil is giving me her dehydrator! I'm super excited.!!

Happy Valentines Day my lovelies :wub:

8am - lie-in because kids are on mid-term break. egg loaf, avo, black coffee

10.30am - black coffee & 1 square 85% Lindt

12.30pm - the fridge on a plate - roast beef slices, serrano ham, hb egg, saurkraut, avo and some mustard love :)

d4314e2a76a411e2ab6b22000aa8004d_6.jpg

3pm - black coffee & banana almond sweetness square!

6pm - total off roading - chinese takeaway - spicy chicken wings & crispy duck pancakes, followed by some super loving from my sweethearts.

4e922cb076d311e2a3b222000a9f1696_6.jpg

and just for laughs (and, no, not for a Ferarri)

223479_423981981016391_1230537985_n.jpg

Evening all :)

8.30am - 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices serrano ham, apple & sunbutter (iherb order arrived on Wednesday :) ) black coffee

11am - yoga class. Sub teacher - not as much of a workout but got my stretch on for sure.

12.30pm - egg loaf, half an avo.

4.30pm - was in town with dd so treated myself to a cappucino & a 70% truffle

5.30pm - zuchinni carbonara, couldn't find my julienne peeler so did papardelle style ribbons. Used parmesan & non-comp bacon.

Egg scrambled a bit, the cast iron holds the heat too well.

eab3608c779611e2ab9022000a9f14bb_6.jpg

Will have some mango & coconut butter soon.

Evening all, hope everyone is having a good weekend.

So dh & ds were out most of the day, ds was racing at the Dublin Indoor Championships, 600m today. He did great, came 2nd in his heats, and 4th overall, narrowly missing a place in the national finals, darnit.

Look at the determination!

IMG_0446.JPG

8.30am - 2 boiled eggs, slice of serrano ham, and a black coffee , I trained dd how to use the Nespresso machine, score!

10.30am - Jillian Michaels Shed & shred, level 1. Omg drippin!

12.30pm - total boldness, myself & dd went to the local café and had a fry - bacon, sausage egg, and toast! and coffee. No apparent ill effects, even from the white crappola bread.

6pm - starter of spicy chicken wings (that's not just my portion!) followed by sweet potato chunks, marinated steak, and a yummy veg side of green beans, cherry toms & spinach with balsamic & garlic - couldn't finish it all so nice breakfast lined up! and wine

9d39af40785f11e2b41b22000a1f9a15_6.jpg31a9c126786311e29d3822000a1f90e8_6.jpg

Howdy!

8am - black coffee, 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice seranno ham, 1 apple + sunbutter

11am - mug of lamb broth I made from Wednesdays joint

12.30pm - leftover veg from last night, white pudding, bacon, fried egg. black coffee

19b2018278fe11e2aa6822000a9f1730_6.jpg

Made my egg loaf for the week - a bit wet, prob the zuch.

4pm - another apple & sunbutter! Mug of Roobios tea

Going out to dinner with my best friend who is over from UK tonight so will prob eat off plan, and will definitely drink wine :) Here's the menu

Tomorrow I start this 8 week health & fitness challenge from another forum I frequent. So no more Lindt :blink:

Boards Better Body Super Challenge

Terrible nights sleep - alcohol really messes up my sleep, but moreso when it's combined with a meal out. I don't get the same effect when I have a few glasses at home with dh in front of the tv at the weekend.

7.15am - new egg loaf - very substantial batch! & black coffee

8.15am - GYM New Rules of Lifting for Women (NROLFW) day 1 + tm intervals

10.30am - large skinny cappuccino & banana at café with friend. Also bought myself a new top, from a real shop, not the charity/thrift shop!!

Because I'm worth it :)

12.30pm - sweet potato, spinach, mashed avo, bacon

408e770c79c811e2b3d922000a9f309f_6.jpg

3pm - apple & sunbutter, 500ml roobios tea, 2 jarred figs.

5.45pm - roast potatoes & brocolli with red onion & garlic and "Oh man brisket!"

Kids loved the brisket, I found it tasty but very salty. Though a squirt of spicy mustard helped. Dh did not like.

7ade6d3e79f211e2974222000a1fbdac_6.jpg9a94779079f211e2b82c22000a1fbca3_6.jpg6aed215879f311e2928c22000a9f3092_6.jpg <seconds were had :)

Archived