Starting December 2nd!!

SarahBix

Was turned onto Whole30 by a friend of mine who has had amazing results so I am going to give it a try. I am turning 30 next July and have made it a mission to be in the best shape of my life and to be the healthiest I have ever been. I am 5'4" and was always skinny but never in shape. After going through a pretty rough time in my life I was eating horrible and drinking way too much which started me on the awful path of weight gain. I met the love of my life almost 4 years ago and he pulled me out of that funk. However we both work from home so unfortunately it makes it very easy to be lazy and make bad eating choices and not work out like i say i am going to. But no more lol. By the time I turn 30 next year I WILL be in the best shape of my life! I am hoping that by me following Whole30 I will inspire friends and family to do so as well. Excited to get started! Wish me luck y'all!!

However we both work from home so unfortunately it makes it very easy to be lazy and make bad eating choices

Think of it this way: it gives you much more opportunity to prep and cook, and you get a whole fridge and pantry to choose from during the day instead of just a lunch box. You can have fresh just-made food for every meal! No need to try and make breakfast on the fly, or deal with either brown bagging or navigating restaurants or fast food for lunch, or worry about getting home late and not having time to make a good dinner.

Dream setup!

Archived