musclesglasses5

Starting my whole 30 Jan 7th. Would start on the 1st but am having a procedure on the 5th that will restrict what I can eat for the first few days of the year.

Any suggestions from the veterans?

By way of background, 26yo male, 6'1.5", 235-240lbs, ~28-30% BF, looking to be at <10% by the end of CY2015. Figuring that a Whole30 is the best way to start.

Thanks all!

Z

Starting my whole 30 Jan 7th. Would start on the 1st but am having a procedure on the 5th that will restrict what I can eat for the first few days of the year.

Any suggestions from the veterans?

By way of background, 26yo male, 6'1.5", 235-240lbs, ~28-30% BF, looking to be at <10% by the end of CY2015. Figuring that a Whole30 is the best way to start.

Thanks all!

Z

Hi Z - Did my first Whole30, and ended a day before Thanksgiving.  I am planning to start another on January 5th, when my kids go back to school.  I see a big thread of January 1st starters, but I don't think I can get serious until after the weekend since I already have plans that would not be Whole30 compliant!

I am not sure if I will jump in on the January 1st thread, or try to start a January 5th one.  

Good luck to you, I agree that a Whol30 is a great way to start for fat loss!

Archived