Whole30 and NO gallbladder

I had my gallbladder removed due to gallstones in 2008 (at the young age of 19) and still have digestive issues more often than I'd like. I am curious as to how the whole30 plays into not having a gallbladder because of the increased fat intake? I had no idea that gallbladder issues and gluten sensitivity were related so it's probably a good idea that I'm considering a whole30. Looked into the possibility of supplements such as ox bile and HCL to help with digestion, but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts/comments on this issue? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Suppose I should have specified that I have bile reflux, which occurs no matter what I'm eating, but definitely worse after eating any fatty foods (even healthy fats).

• 3 weeks later...

I too have biliary reflux after gall bladder removal.  I did a Whole46 last spring and it wreaked havoc on my digestive issues.  The thing that helped me the most was adding some starchy veg to each meal... like a sweet potato or half banana.  Also I drained and then used paper towel to pat the oil/grease off my meats. 

Archived