Day 22/60 Holiday preparation slumps RANDOM

sherronh

So today is Day 22. With work being intensified due to a project and the holidays im not getting much sleep. I fail to plan my meals for the week. Im currently on my coach working from home starving. I need to go to the grocery store ASAP before I buy any more gifts tonight. I need to just remember to take care of myself. I have no desire to eat/drink over the holidays still so that's a plus.

One awesome new benefit that I am experiencing is the softening of my skin. my face feels like butter.

I think im also actually saving money with Whole30. I used to buy a ton of veggies and then let it rot when I would give up on myself mid week. Now I pretty much purchase what i need for the next several days and it all goes. In recent times ive spent SO much money in drive thrus and eating out. Just another benefit (:  really just need to get more sleep maybe tonight. Although ive got 50 gifts to wrap.  LOL Whole30 JOY/STRUGGLE. Im loving it though.

• Administrators

You are so close to completion!  Get something compliant into your belly before you go shopping (microwaving a scrambled egg takes 30 seconds), eat something nourishing and buckle down for some marathon wrapping!

Archived