I feel like ive been hit by a truck

sherronh

today is day 23/60 and I feel like ive been hit by a truck. Due to the holidays and a crazy project I am on for work. im not getting enough sleep and Ill admit I'm drinking more then my allotted coffee amounts. I cant wait until this holidays are over so I can go back to getting decent rest and feeling amazing again. I think my second set of 30 days I will either eliminate coffee OR switch to decaf. SIGH

Remember to drink 3 coffee cups of water for every 1 cup of coffee you drink...that'll slow you down.   Use the same cup wherever you are.   Three waters to one coffee.  coffee.gif  You know the drill, coffee and tea dehydrate...water to replenish.    Black coffee should take most of the thrill away.    One cup a day keeps the insomnia away.   Neva 'eva drink after noontime.   Sit that cup down,   like your time is up on cooking show competitions.   coffee.gif

If you're feeling really tired, take some magnesium, eat some sweet potato and try and get at least one early night.

Coffee only masks your fatigue, it's still there, ready to pounce. Coffee never replaces sleep.

Try and eat as well as you can if you're not getting enough sleep and lay off the exercise (it's just more stress on a stressed body).

Archived