Jodi's Whole 30 - from 1 Jan 2015

binkymum

Well, this is my second attempt because I did not take the first one seriously!! This time I am....planning is underway and meals are being researched so that I can be successful this time.

I will be looking to continue on after this first (second) Whole30....so will see how I go.   Hubby is supposed to be doing this with me, but I am not confident he will stay true.....anyway will see what happens.

Looking forward to Day 1 :-) - cause I seriously feel like crap and know that it is the food I am eating that is doing this......

Day 1 is just about done and dusted - just sitting down now after cleaning up from dinner and am contemplating what is going to be for dinner tomorrow night - breakfast and lunch are sorted....being on holidays, I have time to think about what I want to eat, but when I go back to work I will be much more organised and will plan a weeks worth of meals.....am looking forward to the rest of my journey.

• 5 weeks later...

And Boom!! I did it - I feel great and accomplished - will continue eating this way with a few additions of some foods that I have missed, that is if they reintro ok and don't mess with my system.  I lost 5kgs and 27 cms as well - BONUS!!  

Archived