Hi all -- starting my Whole30 personal journal a bit early to keep myself on task. While I can't start for another two weeks, I will endeavor to be as whole30 compliant as I can over that period to make the W30 as pleasant as possible. If I have relevant updates, I'll share them here. Things I hope to do over the next few weeks

• Get cooking supplies
  • Prepare recipes and meal plans
  • Develop good if/then statements to manage work-related stress
  • Begin to treat food as fuel, no more, no less

Nothing else for now -- I'll be back and looking forward to supporting everyone here as well.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys -- just checking in here on day 3 -- feeling a little sh*tty and low energy and a little sad but need to keep the attitude up because I know what's to come is great! and I can already feel my body shrinking / adapting / getting rid of the excess water -- i just wish my brain neurons would fire a little faster! haha.

hey guys -- back again, it's day 5 -- had a good workout last night and feeling good about that but feeling just a little tired and low energy today. I still continue to be very committed and motivated and I'm just waiting for all of this good stuff to kick in but am a little struggle city right now. I know I'm going to crush it though and I'm pumped!

this is not my first time with whole30 or paleo style eating but it's day 6 and I'm starting to feel tiger blood. I'm pretty tired and I guess it's accurate that I could really just use a nap, but I'm feeling great and ready to go and I am persevering. Love this program and love this forum. It's so inspirational and I feel blessed to be a part of something that is making such a positive impact on my life.

Archived