First day -- December 29, 2014

cmtdee

Hi all,

I'm not very good at forums, but maybe that will change along with many other things with Whole30.  Today is my first day, scary for me.  Something has to be done!  As I've gotten older, my health has been deteriorating -- nothing big, just  "why can't I do that anymore" scary reality.  I have pretty much always been overweight, but it hasn't held me back much.  Now at 65, I'M NOT DONE; but my body is saying other things.  Well, here goes with this new start. Wish me luck!  :unsure:

I just joined today and I am glad I found some other people my age who are also starting this program. I will be 62 in February and decided a few months ago to finally get in shape and conquer my food 'issues'. I lost almost 40 lbs 3 years ago doing Ideal Protein, and have struggled to keep it off ever since. I have gained back about 15 lbs, and rather than go back to IP for a 4th time, I started Crossfit in early November. Now I want to reform my diet with a plan that I can incorporate into my lifestyle. I was planning on doing the Paleo diet, but my son introduced me to Whole 30 as a good way to start. I will begin on January 1st, aqnd I look forward to the support of this forum!

We can do this!

Paula

Archived