Helloooooooooooooooooo everyone!

I have struggled with my weight my entire life, and have found the most success while following the Paleo lifestyle and diet. But as soon as life got stressful, I reverted back to my sugar eating/overeating way of life. I am looking forward to detoxing from all that with this uncomplicated WHOLE30, and hope to expand it to WHOLEhoweverlongIneedit.  Support, recipes, a sounding board, men and woman working together to succeed in healthy eating...

Here we go....................

• Administrators

Oh, that sugar, such a hard enemy to overcome!  You are not alone by any stretch!  By following the Whole30 and creating a new "normal" for your body and how you feel when all systems are in line, you'll be able to make new associations with food and new mental dialogue surrounding that tricky bugger, Sugar.

Best wishes for you!

I was surprised how quickly my sugar cravings disappeared and when I was stressed...not even thinking about sugar or alchol for that matter (more sugar).  Give yourself little reward along with way.  one week no sugar, buy a new lipstick or download a new song, something that makes you happy. 

Archived