What about DARK (VERY) CHOCOLATE

ozgur

I love dark chocolate so while on my Whole30 I didn't even consider the approved recipes (such as chocolate chili or cocoa dusted cauliflower).

AFTER...Valrhona is top shelf, though not sure if they are soy free. Trader Joe's makes these things that taste similar to mint patties that are only unsweetened chocolate, honey & peppermint oil. Chocolove is decent too. And Dude Sweet Chocolate--but most of their stuff is not soy free. Enjoy Life is a soy free brand. I think Eclat makes some chocolates that are soy free.

But don't even go there while on your Whole30! I'm trying to find a balance post-whole 30 now... :-)

I guess you guess right :). Cacao or cocoa is allowed as an ingredient like in Well Fed's chocolate chilli. Some have even been known to drink absolutely plain cocoa made with water as a very bitter drink instead of coffee but making chocolate is SWYPO even if the ingredients are all allowed. To be honest, I've been making it for years, not too dissimilar to yours but, alas, it's confined to the freezer during W30s

Archived