Good protein for smoothies during and after Whole30

PilatesDenver

Hi,

I love a protein shake/ smoothie on occasion as post-workout snack and I was wondering what my options were now that I am committed to a grain-free, carb-free diet. In no way are these smoothies a meal replacement, i just need something good and easy after my workouts before I teach Pilates. What can I do to replace my vegan Sun Warrior brown rice based protein powder?

Thanks!!

I'm sure you know and have read that Whole 9/30 does not recommend smoothies or drinking your meals/snacks/calories...that being said, I enjoy smoothies as well and when I'm not doing a Whole 30 I can tolerate some dairy so I occasionally use organic greek yogurt for the protein or Mercola Natural Miracle Whey Powder and I just bought some Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder to try...which I think would be okay during the Whole 30 if you absolutely had to have a smoothie...

I'm sure you know and have read that Whole 9/30 does not recommend smoothies or drinking your meals/snacks/calories...that being said, I enjoy smoothies as well and when I'm not doing a Whole 30 I can tolerate some dairy so I occasionally use organic greek yogurt for the protein or Mercola Natural Miracle Whey Powder and I just bought some Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder to try...which I think would be okay during the Whole 30 if you absolutely had to have a smoothie...

Thank you, this was helpful!

Archived