Coconut powder in Dubai

falquaid

what are you planning to use this for? If we know the intended use we might be better able to tell you if the coconut milk powder would work--keep in mind that baked goods and pancakes and such are not permitted on the whole30, so compliant uses for coconut flour are quite limited.

those are ok.

The coconut flour is acting as a binder. You could try the milk powder, but it may have more "coconut" flavor than you want, and it may not absorb as much liquid as the coconut flour, so they might be too moist. I would not use pulverized coconut in this case.

Another option would be to skip the "binder" altogether. if you don't want to bother with the coconut products, I'm sure these would be fine with just the egg to bind (maybe they wouldn't hold together as well, but I bet they would taste fine).

If you can't get coconut flour, you could use almond flour as a binder (you won't need as much liquid with almond), or dessicated coconut (it will be rougher, not flour-like).

We can get coconut milk powder in Australia and if yours is like ours I don't think it will be any good as a binder.

Egg is also a pretty good binder on it's own :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived