Another January 2nd, first timer start

pattidances

Hi!  I'm nervous.  I'm  44 and have been on various (read EVERY) diets since I was 15.  Some with success and some with none. I've since given up dieting and the insanity and unhealthy relationship I have had with food.  I am of course looking to get healthier and if a few pounds are lost, than even better.  I just want to eat real food that will help my body and moreover break the cycle of cravings, exhaustion and fog that sugars bring to me.  Worried because I'm impatient and not so good with commitment for things that aren't immediate - truly dislike that about me, but I do own it.  Hoping that a few of the other Jan 2 starters can band together for support.  I need to commit and feel it, own it.  I have accomplished many things in my life and many of them hard, but this seems daunting.  Hope to inspire and be inspired!  Happy New Year everyone!  Here we go!!

Patti

Welcome! Make sure you have some meals planned especially super fast ones (salad with chicken) because there will be days when you are ready to Kill All Things and don't want to cook. Those are the days when having pre-made food really helps. Good Luck!

Archived