Starting my first Whole30

vaugdds

I went to see my new doctor because I have been having problems maintaining my weight, and feeling fatigued. I pretty much figured my hormones were out of whack. Had blood drawn today to check that. She explained inflammation in my body and the role food plays in that. She recommended checking out the Whole30 website. I decided if this could make a difference, then I am all in. I mean literally, all in, immediately. Today was my first day on the plan. Let be honest, I am a total sugar and grain addict. I have been craving sweets and bread all day. I need all the help I can get. ;)

Been there...as have so many. It's terrific that you have made the decision and started today. You will not regret it. Inflammation is the silent sickness.....had it significantly prior to starting my first Whole30. Within 30 days, I was SOOOOOO much better regarding energy, weight, sleep, exercise, tasting and even breathing (literally I began to feel like I was really getting air deep into my lungs for the first time in my life)! Anyway, congrats on deciding....stick to it...there is a whole community to help....most likely any challenges, cravings or weird symptoms you have/will have, others have had them as well and can help you.... Best in your new way of eating.....

Archived