Miracle Berries???

aksims123

About 6 months ago my mad scientist teenage son brought home this crazy little tree that produces small red berries about half the size of a grape.  He told me to break the skin and roll the fruit on my tongue for about 30 second and any sour thing I eat will become sweet for the next 30-45 minutes.  Needless to say I was looking for the camera because indeed I was being punked, but... crazy as it sounds it absolutely worked.  I did what he said then licked a lemon and tada, it tasted like lemonade.

Has anyone seen this plant?  Will eating a berry every once in a while before drinking lemon water simply feed my sugar dragon because it tricks me into thinking I'm eating something sweet?

Here's  a website that sells the trees... themiraclefruitfarm.com

Will eating a berry every once in a while before drinking lemon water simply feed my sugar dragon because it tricks me into thinking I'm eating something sweet?

Perhaps. I would stay away from something like this during a Whole30. The idea is to change your relationship with food, not trick your tastebuds into making something taste different. If you're hungry between meals, the recommendation is to eat a mini-meal of protein, veg and fat. If you choose to have fruit during your Whole30, the advice is to have it with your main meals, not as a snack.

Archived