Best "bad" choice?

Last night, I enjoyed a dark-chocolate and caramel covered Granny Smith apple, which was probably my first non-Whole 30 compliant food in a few weeks (I don't really call what I do a "Whole #" - I just try to follow the Whole 30 concept every chance I get). After eating, it got me thinking - what would be the best "bad" choice?

I had choices of the chocolate covered apple, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of oatmeal, cheese and crackers, or pretzels and potato chips.

Any thoughts?

Just say no to cereal. Or for that matter all the crap food like potato chips or pretzels. I mean, don't swear them off for life (nothing says I'm going to go head first into a bowl of cheese like swearing it off for life - ha), but be smart about it. Dark chocolate is usually my choice too. But sometimes I go for dark chocolate covered macadamias or cashews. These suckers add up fast in the waist band so be sensible. I also like a coconut wrap heated in the toaster oven with a thin spread of almond butter and like a teaspoon of maple syrup drizzled over. Holy cow, that is delightful, and just barely off road at all.

Archived