Stir Fry

Neysodha

Hi All!  My sister and I are new to this (starting tomorrow), and been reading and researching like crazy.

Things like this stress me out, to be honest, in making mistakes, looking at ingredients too much, etc.

We aren't big meat eaters, but stick w chicken, fish and turkey, mostly..Stir Fry combos is my def. go-to "comfort" food..

Since we can't use Soy Sauce or any sauce but can use OJ (right!?), does anyone have any recipes for this?

I haven't found any one's on IG or on the blog post..

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

Welcome!

While you are correct thay soy sauce is off-limits on a Whole30, you can make other stir fry sauces with compliant ingredients. Many W30ers use coconut aminos.

Google is your friend. I just Googled Whole30 stir fry and found this recipe, along with many others: http://whole9life.com/2010/07/steal-this-meal-a-wok-tastic-stir-fry/

• Administrators

Hi Neysodha, when I make a stirfry I tend to use a good amount of cooking fat (coconut oil usually) and dry seasonings and spices (lots of them) and then just add a bit of water to keep it all going. Lots of times the veggies create their own liquid anyway so I find this works well. I will also often drizzle the completed stir fry with sesame oil for extra flavour, liquid and fat.

Archived