Did You Look at the Meal Template under Downloads?

vickicon

People who are experienced with Whole 30 must get frustrated with Newbies like myself and wonder "how could you have missed that," but there's so much to read!  I'm on day 4 (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)!  But it's day 4 of eating approved foods and, sadly, NOT day 4 of really following the program because I did not look at the template, and I've eaten way too much fruit and had too many nuts.   So, I'm posting this because I can't be the only Newbie in Whole 30 Land making this mistake (can I?), and want everyone to know to check out the template!

Here's a link to all the helpful downloads, for those interested:  http://whole30.com/pdf-download

And the book "It Starts With Food" really explains everything in wonderful detail.  I'm the sort of person who doesn't just want to know the rules and guidelines, but wants to know WHY.  This book explains it all, which can help people like me stay strong in moments of weakness.  I'm not following the plan to prove to anyone (but myself) that I can do it, I'm doing it to improve my health,  (I had to remind myself of this a few times on NYE to slay my wine dragon :blink: )

Archived