ISWF new version

JennD4

I have the ISWF e-book and just noticed it has a new cover. The text of the book is still the old version. Does anyone know if this is supposed to be an automatic update? If not, is it worth purchasing the book again just for the update? I only bought it a year ago. :(

Thanks, that announcement is exactly what I was searching for but couldn't find it. It's weird I got the new cover but not the new book. And Amazon calls them one and the same and says I have already purchased it.

It's too bad the e-book could not have been updated automatically since it's very small changes. Not looking forward to going to the library to compare the two. :(

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I have purchased the audiobook on iTunes but the accompanying material has not been downloaded to my computer. I have contacted Apple on that matter, and they told me that I should contact the developers, namely, Dallas and Melissa. 

Can you guys tell me if these PDFs are different from those available on the Whole 30 website and, if yes, where I cat get these.

Massively appreciate any feedback, in advance. 

Archived