Help! Day 3 Dizziness

SamTemp

I am on day 3 of whole 30. I have not worked out in about a week and a half due to being out of town for the holidays. I woke up this morning pumped to get back into the gym. I made myself some coffee with coconut milk and started to prepare my eggs with veggies. I have had to go sit down 3 times within 15min because I am getting dizzy, feeling week, and seeing spots. 

Is this normal? I am afraid this is going to affect my days workout and am hesitant to hit the gym this morning. 

You might want to take the day off from your workout. You might want to get your blood pressure checked. Are you eating enough salt? If you ate a lot of processed food before you were getting a lot of salt. Now if you don't salt your food properly you won't be getting enough. Are you eating enough starchy veggies? Low carb can also make you lightheaded. You should add some sweet potato, potato, squash, beets, rutabaga, etc to your meals. Do you have adrenal fatigue? Are you normally dizzy and exhausted? You may need to check with your doctor if your dizziness persists. Also make sure you stay hydrated by drinking 1/2 oz of water for every pound of your weight. Good Luck!

Archived