duckborg

Hey everybody. I am a first time whole30 and doing okay with it other than being underprepared.  I was reading the book and it said something like, "now is the time to start....join the forum....do it now!" i am trying to learn to accept guidance so I did. In retrospect they might have meant get started on "planning" my whole30. I do have particular food cravings, being that my wife's food is still in the house.

O'well day four is where I am at. I remember reading something about,"make sure you eat the suggested amounts as your body might still be lying to you." I feel like I am eating too much.

Do I listened to my body at this point? 

Scott

I hear you on food cravings. I have a fresh loaf of bread sitting on the counter right now that's there for my fiance and our housemate... I'm just throwing a dishtowel over it and pretending it's not there. I had to stand next to a cake and several different kinds of cookies almost all day at work today, too. I just kept my email inbox open to my Whole30 Daily email to remind myself that I'm on Day 9 and I am NOT going out like that.

Archived