The Whole 30 Timeline

Jacilyn

Just wondering if anyone else has not had any symptoms associated with the whole diet (ex. kill all things/ just want to nap). I'm currently on day 10 and have not had any side effects. I lived off cured meats, pasta, cheese, pop and alcohol with a few veggies before starting this so I feel like I should have some issues. I'm now wondering if I'm doing it wrong. haha

• Administrators

Hi Jacilyn, count yourself fortunate that you aren't!  Not everyone gets every symptom although there are some that tend towards more common.

If you really are unsure you can post a few days worth of food here and we can review it for you.

No symptoms for me either Jacilyn, I think it's one of those 'case-by-case basis' things, and the official timeline was developed based on averages.  Also, those average impressions are subject to self reporting bias as well ... i.e. people with complaints are probably going to be more vocal about it.  Kinda like the customer service adage of a disgruntled customer will tell more people about your business than a satisfied one.

Archived