Day 24: Cravings back?

I've been doing great but yesterday and today the cravings have come rushing back. It's been even worse for my husband. He's going crazy with these cravings and has to keep himself busy so he doesn't think about it. The sweets cravings are the worst.

Is it normal for cravings to return so late in the program? We've been limiting fruits and nuts. Have stuck with this 100%.

Thanks for any help.

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

I've been having this issue lately too. Craving cookies and cupcakes like nobody's business! ...for the first time in weeks! It's getting better but it did feel strange to all of a sudden be craving things I hadn't really given a second thought to for weeks. Hang in there, I'm confident it will pass.

-Megan

Same here. I'm on Day 25 and all of a sudden, I'm having major bad carb cravings. Like, I want bread now, which I haven't wanted in a very long time. It's weird because it's not just for sugar this time.

I'm sure this will pass, but it does seem to come from out of nowhere.

Yep, it's normal but so hard! I am just starting the last week of my first Whole45 and I want chocolate and bread very badly. Last night I had dreams about boxes of chocolates and I woke up feeling frustrated because, even in my dreams I said that I didn't want to eat them right now. Now I feel a little worried that when I finish this, I'll be tempted to go off the rails with chocolate and my favorite comfort food -- toast. :(

Day 16 and the same here. Haven't had cravings hardly at all for the whole 16 days and this morning thought I could have eaten a pound of pasta and cheese. I helped myself through it with some coffee, which I had decided I would do without for my whole 30 to see if there was a difference when I added it back in. But this morning I couldn't stand it anymore, I needed something so that's what I allowed myself.

I've been limiting my fruit to a tiny bit with meals or at the very end of my day, and this seems to help me.

Archived