Day 15 - Feeling Great!

Dee55555

I just finished a delicious lunch and started thinking about how happy I have been the last few days.  I'm a very upbeat, positive person, but just really noticed how eating this way has effected my mood.  I feel like almost nothing can bother me, and while I'm in the middle of a very stressful time at work things seem to be rolling off my back easily.

I had a few hiccups in the beginning of this program with not eating breakfast early enough and having sleep troubles.  That has now subsided in less than 15 days, and I am in a routine of eating breakfast as early as 5 am some days and eating 3 meals a day without snacking.  I'm not snacking because I'm not hungry which is new.  I also love the freedom of not worrying about what I'm going to eat, or how much, or if I lost weight from eating "good" or not eating "good.  Not weighing myself has been wonderful for me.

Before this I was eating mostly Paleo, but have always still included alcohol, sweets and sometimes bread here and there.  The entire time I ate this way I  never had such dramatic results in terms of how I feel and also how much more manageable my life seems to now be. 

I hope others are experiencing this and thanks for letting me share.

Archived