One Good Whole30 choice I made today is:

MeadowLily

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have to worry about predators like my ancestors did.  The grocery store is full of play foods.  Stay around the outside edges of the store and you'll find everything you need without the roar of the Sugar Carb Dragon breathing down your neck. 

I eat the good stuff.   Fish, olives, guacamole, kale, spinach, spring greens, MacNut Oil, Balsamic Vinegar,  free range eggs, berries,  beef, bison, wild game and fowl.

Losing weight on a "diet" does not cost much.   Eating healthy does.  Eat better. Do it anyway.   Give up drive-thrus,  pizzas, donuts, fancy schmancy coffee drinks and even Paleo snacks....you can afford it.

Getting enough protein is important and should not be overlooked. 

Eating less cake when you used to eat alot of cake will help you lose weight but it won't make you feel or look good.

Eating protein and roasted vegetables when you used to eat cake....will.

Iamsoproud of myself! I got stuck in town much longer than expected (at the Apple Store, no less) and went out to find something as close to W30 as I could. Looking for a Subway where I was just going to get a plain salad, I passed a grocery store and thought Aha! Went in and made my own salad complete with a few strawberries and blueberries ford dessert, oil and vinegar dressing and it was only $4! Yay! I will definitely do that more often from now on that I'm done with my W30 but still am continuing on without getting too hung up on a bit of added sugar here or there. Yay! Again.

Archived