Joining the Whole30 Party!

vtmama

Hi, I figured that I should probably introduce myself and become a part of the community! I'm nearing the end of day 6 of my first ever Whole30. I can honestly say that I have not had many thoughts about off plan foods until today. I'm loving the foods that I am eating and feeling more energetic already. Today I will definitely be looking around in the forums for support around cravings because mine have been pretty intense today.

I am definitely what you would call an emotional eater, and I am glad to have found a program that is designed to redefine my relationship with food. Food is amazing, and I love to cook and try new recipes so I'm looking forward to enjoying more delicious Whole30 recipes as I go along. In addition to being a foodie,I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful little boys. My youngest is five months old and the oldest will be three years old in November. I love my boys and I'm looking forward to being healthier and more energetic so that we can play all day long. It is also important that I learn which foods are best for our bodies so that I can feed my whole family right. Right now, we wnjoy being outdoors and doing some hikes and walks near our home in Vermont. I want to be able to do even more fun and active things with them as they grow like snowboarding and surfing. In the evenings I work at home as a freelance writer.

Congratulations to everyone who has committed to the Whole30. Here's to us, keeping each other on the path to good health!

Archived