Day 2 and feeling horrible

Michelleva

Day 1 went smoothly and exactly to plan. Today has been fine till I got to the afternoon, when I would normally snack and snack and snack till dinner.

Well my head is aching and I feel "foggy" if that's even a way to describe it.

I'm going to try and keep busy till its dinner time. I've already had a peppermint tea and about have MORE water.. I hope this passes quickly.

Thanks Praxis, I've been having sweet potato everyday.. mostly because I love it..

But guess what? I woke up on day 3 feeling amazing.. I sure hope this feeling lasts. I've got loads of energy and a clear head.. Woop Woop!

My 19yo daughter is doing this with me and she's feeling a bit sore in the tummy. I personally think her hormones are out of whack, hopefully she sticks with me and her body sorts itself out soon. So far, she's been 100% compliant, I'm so incredibly proud of her.

It's the end of day two for me and it went pretty good for most of the day! Now I have a terrible headache, and am realizing that I hit the kill them all phase cause physically I feel ok, but I'm quick to get upset. Although now that I'm reliving today I don't remember craving that coke as much as I expected to. Thankful for that!

Archived