Day 4 and my biggest challenge yet

Michelleva

So far so good for my daughter and I. But this afternoon I have to go to a friends house for her sons 2nd birthday party. I know there's going to be junk food galore everywhere. If t his doesn't test my willpower, nothing will.

Any tips for me?

Good idea, I did plan to take my water bottle. It comes everywhere anyway.

Its a weird time, starting at 4.30pm. They are having a BBQ, so hopefully there is a steak that hasn't been marinated and a basic salad, not drowned in mayo. My plan is to eat a bit later than normal, so I won't be starving when I get there. Afternoons are the hardest for me, because that's normally when would snack.

I can do this, its mind over matter!

Eat before you go. And carry a bottle of water around with you, that way you have something in your hands.

Put a sprayer on the top,  spritz the plants and ferns.   Clean the bathroom and dust the washboards.   Bring a toothbrush so you can really get in the nooks and crannies.   Just kiddin'.   :D 

Put a sprayer on the top,  spritz the plants and ferns.   Clean the bathroom and dust the washboards.   Bring a toothbrush so you can really get in the nooks and crannies.   Just kiddin'.   :D 

Oh you are funny, that really was a LOL moment... :lol:

My daughter is doing this too, and she's decided to stay away from the party, because she's fighting a particularly nasty sugar dragon. So its probably a wise idea.

Good job going.  More power to you.

Have you ever heard of manmakers?   They're like burpees, but harder.   

It exhausted me just watching the video.   :huh: 

Umm no, haven't heard of those.

But if they're anything like burpees, I know I'll hate them. :P

Archived