Question about reintro

nerudite

So I started Day 1 of reintroduction today, and I started with dairy.  I had two small pieces of aged gouda this morning with my normal breakfast, and I didn't feel any different.  At lunch I incorporated some full fat organic Greek yogurt (with no additives, sugars or sweetners) and I didn't feel quite right afterwards... and then the run to the bathroom.  I could really care less about dairy, if it wasn't for the cheese.  Should I stop now and wait three days and then just try cheese?  Is there a way to try to 'double test' something?  Looking for advice about how to go about this. Thanks so much!

Your plan is good, I think. A lot of people react differently to cheeses than to milk, yogurt, ice cream, etc. I rarely have milk or ice cream anymore; yogurt is better, and the occasional cheese doesn't seem to bother me. So yes - go back to Whole30 till you feel 100%, then space out the dairy reintros. (Same could happen with other things - some people react differently to corn than rice, for example.)

Archived