Coconut Chips?

Hey everyone, I am looking for Whole30 compliant coconut chips. Where and what brand do you buy? I ordered DANG coconut chips and when i received them I took a bite and they were just so delicious but then I realized they're made with cane sugar. womp womp. Any ideas or thoughts? Thanks in advance!

I buy plain coconut chips/flakes and then toast them myself with cinnamon and salt. I keep them as a condiment to toss on top of soups and stews and I only make about a handsful worth at a time. I'd probably consume the entire bag in one sitting otherwise.

thank you everyone! I didn't mean chips as in like potato chips but I meant like big flakes of coconut meat. the only thing I can find close to that are coconut flakes. Thank you!!

Coconut chips and coconut flakes are the same thing. :) Just like when you see coconut manna and coconut butter--same product, different label.

Coconut chips and coconut flakes are the same thing. :) Just like when you see coconut manna and coconut butter--same product, different label.

lol thank you! The difference i've noticed is that coconut flakes are a thinner thread and coconut chips are a tad bit wider. but thank you! I'm headed to whole foods today so I will look for something :)

Archived