Day 1 :)

Stephanie Kay Bair

Hi all,

I'm Stephanie, 40 year old mom of 2 - dd age 20 and ds age 9. Oh, and I'm going to be a grandma in December!!

I started this program for my health and my son's health (my 20 yo does not live with me). Yes, if I can lose weight that is awesome too! I have lost 23lbs on my own since February. I do not sleep - hardly at all :(. My son has ADHD and Sensory Processing disorder and a lot of stomach issues that no drs can figure out what is causing them. I'm thinking it's the food!! So here we are...starting on this journey. My biggest concern with him is milk. He loves milk. He drinks it like crazy! So, if anyone has any suggestions on how tod deal with that, that would be wonderful. I though about mixing coconut milk and cow's milk for a while and then gradually lessen the cow's milk.

Thanks! Hope to get to know you all better :)

~Stephanie

Congrats on the start of your journey! Trying to sort out things like this for our kids is so much more intensive than it is when it's just us, isn't it? Is your lack of sleep related to your son or other things? I am on day 17 and I haven't slept through the night for most of my adult life, and I've been sleeping soundly every night. It's amazing! I hope you have similar results :)

And congrats on being in the young grandma group with me, I am 42 with one granddaughter and one on the way. It's sooooo awesome!

Welcome to the group...

Archived