7 Days

CarmenF1

We're encouraged to post to the Forum, so here I am. I've completed my first 7 days, And they really did go by pretty fast. I remember day 4 felt like I would never have any substantial amount of time completed, and then all of a sudden it was day 7. I've been on a lot of diets and programs and food plans, etc., and this one was recommended by my chiropractor. I knew that I wanted to do something, especially about my weight, but I just didn't know what. So when she suggested it, I thought– OK. The two things that have been the most helpful in the materials and e-mails are 1) reminding myself that a food craving will go away, whether I eat something or not and 2) the recommendation to avoid using fruit as a way to satisfy a sugar craving. Being given these two things up front has made a big difference when those issues have come up. And I really do find myself thinking about sweets less and less every day. It's wonderful to have a community and so many different forms of support. I really, really appreciate it.

Archived