Day 15 stomach ache. Any ideas?

LCS

I am on Day 15 of my first Whole 30. So far it has been going well. My experience has pretty much fell in line with the Timeline and I have been feeling good. Then, last night I had horrible abdominal pains. I ate a scrambled egg with mushrooms & onions for breakfast, steamed broccolli & cauliflower with coconut aminos for lunch, and Well Fed chocolate chilli over raw spinach for dinner, all with water to drink. About 20 minutes after dinner, the stomach pain started. My husband ate the same food & didn't feel ill so I don't think it was food poisoning or anything like that. Any ideas what the food trigger might have been? Thanks!

• Administrators

Is your stomach still hurting? Did you have any toilet issues that went with the pains? 

I see onions, broccoli, cauliflower and raw spinach in the same day which can all contribute to gas so you might've just had an overly gassy evening?

I didn't have any toilet issues with the pain last night. I did have a large & softer bowel movement this morning, and the pain is gone. Before the Whole 30 I had gas pain a lot, especially when I ate dairy, and it was usually lower in my intestines. This pain was much higher in my stomach.

Archived