20 pounds in 30 days

GreenValley

Thanks.  It wasn't easy.

I'm going to be doing introductions starting today.  I know there are guides here, and I should probably follow them [which I will now that I've typed this out] but I'm having a chicken salad "sandwich" made with real mayonnaise today.  The "bread" is Romaine lettuce.  Plus I'm having a beer!  Kona Brewing Cos. Big Wave Golden Ale.

With respect to the "go forward"... hell yes I'm going to stay on this.  I met with a Nutritionist this morning who took a look at my meal log and she said this isn't a good program.  While I'm pretty much dedicated to this idea I am open minded so I asked her what would be better.  She went on to pretty much describe the Whole 30 program but with dairy and rice added in.  ... I'm not hiring her.  I didn't like her.  Maybe it's because her entire demeanor changed when I said "no" to her $300.00 food allergy test.

Anyway, I'm in, still in.  Thanks Chris!

Thanks.  It wasn't easy.

I'm going to be doing introductions starting today.  I know there are guides here, and I should probably follow them [which I will now that I've typed this out] but I'm having a chicken salad "sandwich" made with real mayonnaise today.  The "bread" is Romaine lettuce.  Plus I'm having a beer!  Kona Brewing Cos. Big Wave Golden Ale.

With respect to the "go forward"... hell yes I'm going to stay on this.  I met with a Nutritionist this morning who took a look at my meal log and she said this isn't a good program.  While I'm pretty much dedicated to this idea I am open minded so I asked her what would be better.  She went on to pretty much describe the Whole 30 program but with dairy and rice added in.  ... I'm not hiring her.  I didn't like her.  Maybe it's because her entire demeanor changed when I said "no" to her $300.00 food allergy test.

Anyway, I'm in, still in.  Thanks Chris!

Real Mayo, this brand? 

This looks like a new one.

BEST_FOODS_VEG_MAYONNAISE_4_x_25_kg_0000  

Holy cow!   Did I step in something here? 

Uh, icon_ask.gif it would be the Hellman's.

hahaha, no it's fine.

I was just finding it ironic that you would consider store-bought mayo as "real" and the homemade stuff as "not real" when actually the storebought stuff is a poor imitation (in my mind anyway). Watch for reactions. The soy in the storebought stuff does a number on me.

Archived