ISWF audiobook trouble

Lyolya

Hi guys, 

I hate to be "that guy" here, but I am having a problem and I was hoping that some advice would help me fix it.

I have purchased ISWF audiobook on iTunes, and my iTunes Store is Spanish. Apparently, the accompanying PDF material is NOT included because I fail to locate it on my machine which I have tried several times.

I have contacted the Whole30 program on Twitter but they haven't provided me with an answer yet (they are busy and the audience is growing, so I understand).

I have contacted the iTunes Support, too, and they have tried to help me in many ways, but if the files are not there there is little they can do.

I did search my Music library.

Most of you guys are in the US, so I would like to know if you have downloaded everything smoothly. If that applies, could you please tell me any file name so I could specifically search for it on my computer, again. May be, in European iTunes Stores the PDFs don't go to Music Library but somewhere else.

Finally, I own the first ISWF book so perhaps it's fine without the files, but the claim is that they should be there. And this might sound like an utterly random guess, but may be I am having troubles because some contents sometimes are not available in different parts of the world (for whatever reason).

So it's either my poor searching searching skills in which case I would appreciate your help if you point out to me what exactly I have to search for, or it can be a technical issue and then it affects more than just me. 

Thanks a lot for any feedback.

wish I had an answer for you, but I am also having troubles of a different kind.  Is it true that ITunes doesn't allow you to go to chapters and pages without estimating where they are by sliding along on the progress bar??  When I want to go back and listen to something again, it is totally frustrating.  Wish they had a tool like Audible has...

I don't have an account on Audible.com so I don't know how it's working anywhere which is not iTunes. In iTunes, the book is split on tracks, so you have to browse through a chapter to get to something you specifically want to listen to. It doesn't bother me though.

By the way, the Whole 9 guys did reply! I got an e-mail just some hours ago. I have obtained the PDFs, and I am very thankful!

Also, kudos go to Spanish iTunes support guys: they are investigating my issue and they have chosen to return me the money for the audiobook so I kind of got it for free! I honestly haven't even asked for it, ever. So my intention is now to preorder the Whole 30 book with this monies, from iTunes Store ES, of course. A normal one :-). However, I was going to buy it anyway.

Just to be clear:  I purchased the audiobook through itunes on my iphone - and so I access it through itunes. The book ONLY shows up in itunes, which I am uising to listen to it.  Maybe all the downloads mentioned in the book are also on the website, but it sounds as thought the book provides bonus material and I would like to have it.....help?

Hi there! Contact your iTunes Store Support first. Mine is Spanish because my country is Spain, and the Support Guy was really, no, REALLY nice to me. 

Have you checked your iTunes Music Library for the PDFs? They allegedly should be there. I have triple-checked mine, the iTunes Media Library and all recent downloads (on an OS X and a Windows machine) prior to asking further. 

I have no knowledge of how Audible works because I am not their subscriber.

Archived