Cottagequeen's CQI journey

cottagequeen

10 oz water

M1: 2 eggs spinach/turnip greens/turnips/carrot. Coconut/ghee coffee

20 oz water

M2: Left over beef stew and cabbage

16 oz water

8 oz water

M3: steak and egg, fermented salsa, oriental sweet potato ghee, avocado and salsa. mango.

Home made cookies showed up at work again today and I didn't care.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 oz water

M1: carrot, green bean, green onion, mushroom, coconut oil, S&P, basil, 3 eggs poached on top. Cup coconut/ghee coffee

app. to get car rear defogger fixed. Thinking I might get 5 Guys Burger wrap and bring home for lunch. Lot's to do then off to sis's to hang out with family. Tomorrow is mom and sis birthday and I have to work.

10 oz water

cherry lime La Croix

M2: 5Guys Burger lettuce wrap. onion, jalapeno, green pepper, mustard beets, avocado, salsa

10 oz water

M3: veggie salad, olives, tuna, EVOO balsamic vinegar.

Made ghee and more butter to make more ghee.

Went to Sis and hung out with family for mom"s 82 birthday. She and my sis share a birthday tomorrow. I have to work, so got together tonight. Family time well spent without food. Did drink a mango La Croix.

Crazy cats woke me up about 15 minutes before the alarm went off. They were horsin; around... :D Anyway, made a decision to call work and sign up for CT. Started on my breakfast and then got the call that I got my CT.

10 oz water

M1: 3 egg asparagus fritatta, some olives and

a cup of dandelion green tea.   

20 oz water

M2: roast beef and root veg, handful raw almonds.

16oz lime water

M3: roast chicken, roasted prosciutto wrapped asparagus and baked sweet potato w/ghee

Day 60!

Signed up for CT again today, so far so good. Off til 3 and hopefully all day.

8oz water

M1: 2 eggs scrambled in coconut oil with onion, mushroom and broccoli. Cup of coconut/ghee coffee.

20 oz water

M2: green beans, baked potato w/ghee, grilled bluegill & some of my leftover chicken from yesterday

16oz water

M3: sugar snap peas w/ghee, sliced beets w/ghee, roast chicken.

up and attem this am.

8 oz water

M1: zucchini, onion, mushroom 2 egg fritatta, cup of coconut/ghee coffee

20 oz water

M2: leftover roast chicken, sugar snaps and beets from last night

Got several inches of snow this afternoon

16.9 fluid oz grapefruit hintfizz

M3: cinnamon beef stew and broccoli w/ghee, pears in own juice.

ahhh, lovely morning. Slept til a bit after 0800. Did wake up once around 0300, was up for about an hour because ai realized I hadn't taken the trash and recycle out to the curb. Not sure why I have started up the nightly potty break again, I wonder if carbonated water may have something to do with that? I drink 1-2 of the LaCroix a day. Will stop for a while and see what happens...

8oz water

M1: slice compliant bacon, 3 m/l eggs scrambled w/onion, turnip greens and a bit of turnip in bacon fat and coconut oil. cup of coconut/ghee coffee.

2 oz water

10 oz water

M2: threw some leftover roast beef with accompanying veg in a pot along with the broth veg left from supper last night and beet juice left from supper 2 nights ago. heated it up real good and sauteed some green beans in ghee and dill. Yummy!

10 oz water

10 oz lemon water. 

M3: WellFed's Chocolate chili and cauli rice. Ok, I am  chili lover and officinado. This was ok, but I prefer my chili.

10 oz lemon water

ahhh, got to sleep in again til 0900. Still woke up around 0400 to go take care of business... Today will be 100% no fizzy waters. Yesterday I had a bit left in a bottle, so I finished it off.

10 oz water

M1: 2 l/xl egg, onion, sweet pepper, zucchini, coconut oil/bacon fat fritatta, last piece compliant bacon, cup of coconut/ghee coffee.

10 oz water/lemon

M2: Choco chili w/ added sweet potato and sm avocado. cup of lemon verbena tea

19 oz waterw/lemon

M3: More chili w cauli rice...

4 oz kombucha

going to be eating this for a couple of days to get rid of it...

had a M4: guess I didn't eat enough at M3: so ate some more cauli rice and chili.

Night...

Well, slept a little better last night, did wake up but didn't have to get up. Good sign that leaving the fizzy water off just may be the ticket I'm looking for. Will see how tonight goes...

10 oz water

M1: 2xl egg onion, pablano pepper, zucchini pepper, coconut oil fritatta. Cup coconut/ghee coffee

20 oz lemon water

M2: chili

20 oz water

M3: last of the chili, small sweet potato with ghee

Night...

another long day today

M1: 2 xl eggs fried in coconut oil w/ onion and green beans. Cup a coconut/ghee coffee.

20 oz water

M2: Beef stew

20 oz water

M3: Chipotle's double Carnita's salad w/ lettuce, pico, hot salsa and double guac. Unsweet tea with lemon

To the grocery, spent $76 dollars on veg. On the way home, saw a falling star. Yes, I made a wish...

up and attem!

M1: 2 xl eggs fried on top of mixed greens, carrot and onion in coconut oil. Cup a coconut/ghee coffee

8 oz water

10 oz water/w lemon

M2: Quick and easy, 3 compliant beef hot dogs, Bubbies kraut and some sliced taters cooked in avocado oil. 2 mandarin oranges.

Lot's to do today!

20 oz water

M3:Chicken soup w/onion mushroom beet greens coconut milk broth tomato paste. Sm baked sweet potato w/ghee, Roasted asparagus w/ghee.

12oz cherry lime LaCroix.

Good morning! Well, sleep was better, just not where I want it yet.

M1: 2 xl eggs fried in lard w/ onion, mixed greens and blueberies. Cup a coconut/ghee coffee

20 oz lemon water

Had some friends over for lunch. Made modified version of Well Fed's Cinnamon Stew using ground Bison, larger chunks of onion, celery, carrots, golden beets and some beet greens. Used a whole can of tomato paste instead of 2 tbsp and all the seasonings. Chicken broth in place of beef and less water. It was yummy, friends really liked it.

M2: Denise's Cinnamon Bison stew. Roasted asparagus w/tarragon ghee

10 oz lime water

Went to friends house and had a chili cook up.

M3: Denise's whole30 chili, crudites(turnip, sweet pepper, celery, radish) forgot to take avocado, so ate avocado and salsa when I got home.

10 oz lime water

Got CT for my extra hours so don't have to go to work today! Yippee!

M1: Sauteed onion, collards in lard with 2 l/xl eggs fried on top. Cuppa coconut/ghee coffee.

8 oz lime water

20 oz water 

M2: Southern girl chili, avocado and Wild brine salsa

10 oz lime water

M3: a couple pieces of Epic uncured bacon bites. 3 compliant hot dogs, bubbies kraut, very small sweet potato w/ghee and left over potatoes in avocado oil.

12 oz cherry lime LaCroix

M1: 3 m/l eggs scrambled w/ onion, mixed greens, blueberries, coconut oil and tarragon ghee left from lunch asparagus Sunday. Coconut/ghee coffee in my new painted poppies cup.  

20 oz lime water

M2: Leftovers... Bison stew with some of the chicken soup added to it to fill the lunch crock pot bowl.

20 oz water

M3: Last of the Southern Girl Chili, 1 compliant hot dog, roasted cauliflower with coriander and ghee.

12 oz coconut Lacroix.

I'm done...

M1: McDonald's big breakfast with pancakes

Lg coke

M2: Taco Bell burrito supreme w guac

XL Dr.Pepper

M3: 3 Brother's 16" supreme extra cheese

lg coke

snack: Buster's lg mint chocolate chip cyclone....

Oh, wait, Buster's isn't open for the season yet....

April Fool's!

M1: onion, mixed greens shredded sweet potato sauteed in coconut oil w 3 m/l eggs fried in it.

20 oz lime water

M2: t-bone steak, green beans w/ghee, baked sweet potato w/cinnamon and ghee.

10 oz lime/coconut Lacroix water.

M3: Beef liver cooked in pork fat, beets w/ghee, kimchee. 4 mandarin oranges      

10 oz lime water

to bed at 2130, slept til 0357. Alarm set for 0445. Had to use the bathroom, went back to bed. Alarm went off. Got up hit the snooze, laid back down and tried to pray. Got up at 0451 and turned off alarm. All in all, a pretty good night. I've increased my magnesium supplementation.

M1: sauteed onion, sweet potato, collards in coconut oil, fried 2 l/xl eggs in it. Cup of coconut/ghee coffee. I know, yesterday was going to be my last day. Just couldn't seem to face this work day without that cup. Don't have many coffee beans left. Not buying any more. forced quit... :D

8 oz lime water   

10oz lime water

M2: liver onions, green beans, cashews,

10 oz lime water

10 oz water

M3: T-bone, broccoli, avocado and wildbrine salsa  

10 oz water

Worked til 3pm. 

8 oz water

M1: onions, mushrooms, kale, coconut oil, 2 l/xl fried eggs, cup o coconut/ghee coffee 

20 oz water

M2: leftovers: liver, chicken soup, broccoli, coconut oil added

20 oz water

M3: pork chop, smashed rutabaga w/ghee, prosciutto wrapped asparagus bundles. 

Good morning! Spent the night at my sisters house, staying with mom while sis is out of town. Did not sleep very well. Not my bed... :D

went to bed at 2055 and up t 0500.

M1: scrambled 2 l/xl eggs with onion and mixed greens. avocado, coconut/ghee coffee x2... banana

8 oz water

20 oz lime water

M2: Salad, mixed lettuce, broccoli slaw, blue berries, sweet red pepper, pecans, cooked up some ground chicken with garlic, salt, pepper, herbs de province, ghee. yummy!

20 oz water        

4 oz strawberry Kombucha

cup of coconut/ghee coffee

M3: Pan seared cod fillets in ghee and pineapple avocado salsa, rosemary roasted sweet potatoes, garlic roasted asparagus

10 oz lime water

4 oz strawberry kombucha

cup of nighty night tea.

wow! slept the best last night in a long time and I drank 3 cups of coffee yesterday... 

M1: 3 m/l eggs scrambled in coconut oil/ghee with onion, mixed greens and sweet potato hash. cup of coconut/ghee coffee x2...

8 oz water

M2: salad(mixed lettuce, broccoli slaw, red pepper, blueberries, pecans, tomato) chicken, hard cooked egg, chunky guac.

12 oz apricot LaCroix

10 oz lime water

10 oz lime water

cup of coconut/ghee coffee. Mom is a bad influence, on the coffee consumption that is...

M3: roasted chicken breast, cooked beets with ghee & ginger, yellow squash with onion, pablano pepper. cherry bell ? pepper( small round red mildly warm pepper) coconut oil and ghee. Mom loved the chicken and wanted me to give my sister the recipe.

20 oz lemon/lime water

cup of nighty night tea.

another 3 cup of coffee day yesterday and another good night sleep last night. I seem to have replicated the night before. Same supplements, same herb tea at bedtime.

M1: sauteed greens and blueberries in coconut oil, 2 l/xl eggs fried in the middle. Cup of coconut ghee coffee.

8 oz water

Went to see mom for a bit before going to work.

another cup of coffee with ghee & coconut oil

M2: left over pork chop and rutabaga with ghee

20 0z lemon water

20 oz water

M3: leftover salad and pineapple avocado guac, leftover chicken sweet potato w/ghee.

8 oz water

6 oz kombucha

got called in to work early yesterday, so didn't get my log posted.

M1: scrambled eggs with veg and last cup of coconut/ghee coffee.

8 oz water

20 oz water

M2: salad mix greens, veg, pecans, blueberries, chicken, EVOO & balsamic vinegar

20 oz water

20 oz water

M3: cod fillet fried in ghee, sweet potato w/ cinnamon and ghee

cup of Nighty Night tea

ended up not going to bed til around 0100, reading fiction book not good idea if it is a good one... SMH. Had a hunger spell so ate some Epic bites chicken and some avocado oil fried potatoes.

so after going to bed around 0100, I was up around 0800, slept well.

cup of Tulsi Green tea w/ coconut oil

M1: sauteed onion, mushroom and mixed greens in coconut oil. 2 l/xl eggs fried in it.

10 oz water

cup of Tulsi Green Tea w/ coconut oil

M2: ground pork cooked up in pork lard with shredded sweet potato and golden beets. side of sauteed red cabbage in ghee.

12 oz Coconut LaCroix w/8 oz berry kombucha blended

10 oz water

M3: Ribeye steak, green beans w/ onion, tarragon and ghee, sm sweet potato w/cinnamon and ghee.        

cup of Nighty Night tea

Slept ok last night, but was up around 0330, then back to sleep. Awoke at 0530, this was a shocker as the alarm was set for 0445. It didn't go off! Had to leave for work in approx 30 min. Thankfully, I had my lunch ready in the fridge. My brain scrambled for breakfast options. Thought of going to the cafe at work for veg omelet, then nixed that idea as I think they use butter to cook them with. So, I snagged a bag of Epic Bison bites, 2 lg celery sticks and 2 small sweet peppers. Brewed me a cup of Tulsi green tea while contemplating my breakfast options and getting dressed... All was well!

M1. Whole pkg of Epic Bison Bites, 2 celery sticks and 2 sm sweet peppers

20 oz water

20 oz water

M2: leftover pork scramble and cabbage

20 0z water

10 oz water

M3: Ribeye w/wildbrine salsa, green beans w/ pork lard, pineapple and a splash of balsamic vinegar, sweet potato w/cinnamon and coconut oil

12 oz Coconut LaCroix and kombucha blended

cup of Nighty night tea

slept good last night with just one little wake up, go back to sleep right away.

M1: Sauteed onion, mushroom, kale in pork lard, 3 eggs scrambled in it. Cup of Tulsi Jasmine Green tea w/coconut oil

12 oz coconut LaCroix blended with 8 oz strawberry kombucha  

M2: salad, mixed lettuce, broccoli slaw, green onion, mushroom,cucumber, avocado,slivered almonds, Epic Chicken bites, olive oil, baslamic vinegar. Grapefruit(red)

10 oz water(lemon)

M3: pork chop, broccoli w/ghee, Baked potato w/ghee.

10 oz water    

had a moment this evening, ended up snacking on Beef Epic bites and some potato chips I bought today. Technically they are compliant as they are cooked in avocado oil... 80 days and then get slammed with an emotional eating situation... hate it when loneliness sneaks up on me... Still have a lot of work to do on that front...

no nighty night tea last night, woke up at 0245, tossed and turned, think I had a hot flash, but not unbearable. Back to sleep and then up at 0445 when the alarm went off.

M1: sauteed onion, mushroom, spinach, poblano pepper in coconut oil w/ 2 l/xl eggs fried in it.

cup of Tulsi Jasmine green tea with some coconut oil in it.

8 oz water

With the return of warmer weather, spring special mtg coming up tomorrow and the company that accompanies it, I've been out of pocket for a bit. Still eating compliant and learning and growing... Food journaling may become spotty esp as gardening season is upon us!

M1: sauteed onion, shitake, carrot, and Power Greens in coconut oil with 3 med eggs scrambled and tarragon.

Cup of tropical flavor compliant green tea w/ coconut oil and ghee.

20 oz watered down unsweet tea, left over from supper last night...

4 oz kumbucha

Not sure what else I'll be posting today, going to get the grand kids soon! :D

Archived