Take Two: starting over

hollylu

Day 1 (Feb. 24)

I was on day 9 yesterday, and decided I needed to start over because I wasn't seeing the results I wanted and felt like I had been snacking too much. I really want to do this right! So, it wasn't so much a matter of cheating (although I did go off plan last night - you know, I had to make it real ;) ) as it is a desire to do better.

One of the changes I resolve to make this time is to get up earlier and have breakfast by 9:00 (I wasn't eating until 10 or 11 most days before). I did that today - was out of bed by 8:00 and actually finished breakfast by 9:00! It was a lovely meal, and I really enjoyed it, but now I feel grumpy and resentful and just want to go back to bed. I am fighting the urge. I will update my goals and list the things I mean to do differently this time later. (When I'm feeling more social and less like biting someone's head off.)

Food

M1: leftover salmon, guacamole, steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and sweet potato, black coffee

Is there a way to delete this post? I will just continue on with my original thread

Yes, Holly.   I don't think you need to start over either.    Continue on with your original Whole 30.   Meal by meal, day by day and mile by mile we break the cycles that need to be broken.

Archived