Allergic to eggs, need breakfast ideas

• Moderators

Google whole30 no egg breakfast for a ton of past discussions on this.

In general, anything you'd eat at any other meal works great for breakfast. Leftovers are good. Or pop something in the crockpot before you go to bed and it'll be done when you wake up in the morning -- maybe a roast or stew, even a whole chicken so you'd have leftovers for other meals too.

I don't like eggs. And thats putting it nicely how I feel about them. So, for breakfast, I usually make a "hash" with sausage, either a compliant store bought one or a home made spice mix in some ground meat with ANY left over veggie I have. I am a fan of sweet potato hash browns sauteed with onion and then a sausage patty on the side. I think the best way to get around breakfast obstacles is to break the barrier of "traditional" breakfast food and eat whatever meat+veggie you have.

I second what others have said. While I love eggs, sometimes you just need a break (or don't eat them at all). Right now I'm eating chicken breast, sweet potatoes, zucchini, sun dried tomatoes and homemade sauerkraut (everything but the sauerkraut was sauteed in a bit of coconut oil and seasoned with salt and onion powder). I need mild flavors in the morning, so chicken and sometimes leftover roast are my go-tos if I don't feel like eating eggs.

Archived