7 Successful Days of Whole30!!

baltomom86

So far I am feeling amazing actually! I actually just got my period and I am having way less bloating and pain than normal which is fantastic. Plus I am definitely seeing an improvement in energy and improved skin. I did eat a rather large meal last night and tonight... followed the Whole30 meal template just kind of increased the portion sizes.

Am I still considered to be Whole30 compliant if I adjust the portions according to how big my appetite is, especially when it is my TOM? 

• Administrators

You are considered to be Whole30 compliant as long as you do not eat any foods on the "no" list. :)

You're actually considered to be extremely intuitive and self-respecting if you assess your current position and adjust food combination and meal size accordingly to ensure that you are well fed and comfortable! Good job!!!

(LOTS of women find that they need extra servings or even several extra meals in the week leading up to and including their period)

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go  baltomom86!   You should be proud of yourself; keep up the good work! 

Today is my day seven as well and it was much easier (no cravings; "carb flu" for about a day) than I thought it would be.  I also feel great!  I am really excited because I have learned so much about food/myself. 

Archived