Today is my Day 1

kpayton

I used to consider myself a semi-healthy eater, but the busyness and travel of my past few weeks have helped me turn to fast food more than I'd like to admit. I'm a yeast-roll, french fry, chocolate ice cream lover that needs to get things under control. If anyone else is starting today, I'd love a buddy! The main reason I'm turning to Whole30 is to get my relationship with food in a better place -- I turn to it for comfort, boredom, anxiety, etc. I would love to drop some weight while I'm at it. I'll let you know how I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi K!,

Hope you are doing well - I'm sorry I hadn't responded - the email notification ended up in my spam box!!!

Are you sticking with the challenge? I've had to restart twice already - I make it to day 4, then I fall apart. The first time I was traveling for a long weekend with the in-laws that don't quite understand healthy eating - I kept it pretty clean, but still not whole 30 approved, then the second time, I just caved :(

Now, I'm on my third start - on day 3. Hopefully this will be a better run at it. I do have a few obligations that involve family and dinner that I know are going to be challenging to stick with the program. All I can do is plan!

Archived