Started today 1st March

yameretzu

Hi

I started the whole30 today. I'm actually doing it because my baby is breastfeeding and has a skin condition, possibly psoriasis. I'm sure its aggravated by dairy, possibly gluten. I had a close call today with peas but so far so good. Come on Marchies!!! :D 

Hi there,

I'm starting Whole30 tomorrow, March 2nd. I'm doing it to get to the root of my allergies, mostly upper respiratory congestion and chronic eczema. Wishing you the best of luck and hope that we can be a support to one another!

best,

Selma

Hi!

I started today as well. Breakfast was a fried egg over sweet potato hash. :)

I'm cooking up some chicken breasts, roasted veggies, etc for lunches at work. 

I'm doing because I feel I have some issues with sugar that this approach will help.  I got off sugar for a week, and as soon as I helped myself to the candy jar at work my skin started freaking out (itching, etc).  Thinking back, I've always blamed my skin issues on outside irritants (certain chemicals in soaps for example), but now I'm thinking differently. Also, I have some inflammatory issues I'd like to address via diet. And, of course, I'd like to lose some weight. Calorie counting is just not working for my anymore. 

• Administrators

Hi!

I started today as well. Breakfast was a fried egg over sweet potato hash. :)

Hi Sukierae, when eating eggs as a sole source of protein, the serving size would be the amount you can hold in your hand without dropping. Even for the smallest women that is usually at least 3.  Coming off a calorie counting way of life it might seem a bit alien to you but we really encourage you to eat enough food to provide your body with the nourishment and sustenance that it needs.  One egg isn't going to do it, unfortunately.  

Archived