Whole30 Round 2!

Justine0207

Hi!

I'm Justine and I started my second whole30 yesterday. I did one back in October/November and absolutely loved it. I lost 8lbs without stepping foot in a gym. I had more energy that I've ever felt. And the biggest victory for me was that I slept through the night. Sleeping is something I have struggled with my entire life, so to be able to go to bed early, fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling more like a human and less like a zombie was HUGE for me. I've since gained back my whole30 weight loss (and then some), and recently discovered that I have gone up 3 whole pants sizes in a year. Not a great feeling, so it's time to get myself back in check.

I did visit the forum last time, but never actually posted anything. This time I am hoping to be more engaged in conversations with fellow whole30ers. I am interested in hearing about your recipes, victories, and even your struggles.

Look forward to talking with you all!

Justine

This is a great place to come and learn..  Looking forward to your posts…      I don't really cook recipes.. I just make veggie, protein and have some fat with it.. I eat Beef, pork, chicken, Lamb,  Fish and shell fish..  I just cook it and eat it..  Simple and clean with good flavors is what I'm all about..    Green beans with fresh ginger and garlic.. yumm..  Brussels sprouts sautéed quickly with a splash of balsamic..   It is fun to look at the recipes sometimes and gather ingredients and make a "dish"   recently I made catsup.. which was wonderful..it was added into a meatloaf.. gave great flavor.

Archived