Mamatutu does W30

Mamatutu

Congrats on being a third of the way through! I found it got mentally easier after day 20, less stressful and more relying on habit. 

Had that 'proper tea' craving too the first time round, this time not, though the other day I did get as far as opening the fridge door for milk when making a cuppa on autopilot!

Day Twenty One:  20/3/15

M1 = Scotch Egg, avocado and cucumber

M2 = Lamb Layer bake

M3 = Something with a silverside beef joint probably curry related?.... which turned out to be roast beef, roast spuds and courgettes.

Day Twenty Three: 22/3/15

M1= Chicken broth with shredded chicken, kale, carrot and sweet potato

M2= Apple and almond butter (more a snack really but I just wasn't hungry)

M3= Liver pate, celery, cucumber, carrot, lettuce, tomato and avocado

Day Twenty Four: 23/3/15

M1= Scotch Egg. No veg left in the house so I had to go veg less

M2= Bone broth with shredded chicken and kale

M3= turkey and cranberry meatballs with courgette noodles and sunshine sauce.

Turkey and cranberry meatballs sound nice! Was it a recipe?

Read it on nomnompaleo, didn't note a recipe as will just wing it and see what comes from it... tempted to chuck a wee bit of orange in them as well.  This is totally dependent on Aldi having cranberries though!

Day Twenty Five:  24/3/15

M1= Liver pate with apple, carrot and celery

M2 = Bone broth with carrot, kale and sweet potato

M3 = Thai chicken curry with courgette noodles as last nights meatballs never materialised and turned in to chicken lettuce wraps!

Day Twenty Six: 25/3/15

M1 = Bacon and red pepper frittata

M2 = Smoked Mackerel salad with beets and mayo

M3= was spent mostly crying after discovering a direct debit I had cancelled three weeks ago had been taken from my account and it took me nearly three hours to get it refunded back to me.  On top of that they said it won't be refunded for 5-7 working days and that means I now have no money left in my account to feed 7 of us for the next 5 days.  Didn't feel especially hungry after that and went to bed in a funk.

Day Twenty Seven: 26/3/15

M1= Bacon and red pepper frittata with half an apple

M2= Liver pate lettuce rolls with half an apple, bone broth with kale and red cabbage

M3= Whatever is in the freezer... probably salmon with sweet potato and kale as that's about all I have left.  Thank goodness the kids eat pasta as there's plenty of that!

All Ok thank you, my lovely friend has stepped in and subbed me through to next week.  I'm still livid with the company that took the DD, even when I forwarded the email confirming the DD has been stopped they just said I should have cancelled with my bank to be sure.  I thought 3 weeks was PLENTY of notice for them to stop the payment personally. NOT impressed and will definitely not be using them again.

Day Twenty Eight:  27/3/15

M1 = kale, sprouts, mushroom and sweet potato hash with bacon and scrambled eggs topped with loads of hot sauce! Yummy!!!

M2= Lettuce boats with chicken and red peppers and a generous portion of HM Mayo

M3= iddy biddy sliders with nut butter and strawberry 'jam', a side of slaw and tomato chilli salsa

Day Twenty Nine: 28/3/15

M1= bone broth with kale and sugar snap peas and left over sliders.

M2 =chicken mayo lettuce wraps with peppers and carrot

M3 =... no idea yet! Will come back to you on this...

Day THIRTY! : 29/3/15

M1 = Chicken broth with sweet potato, kale, carrot and cauliflower and shredded chicken breast.

M2 = Smoked mackerel lettuce wraps with coleslaw

M3 = Sliders with AB&J (I'm addicted I think) chilli salsa and avomayo.

Archived