Non-stop Snacking! Thoughts?

I'm on day 12 of my first whole30, and I'm having cravings almost non-stop for the past 3 days. I haven't gone off plan at all but I keep snacking. Like throughout the day until my stomach hurts and only then do I stop. I don't know if I'm non-stop snacking cause of the cravings or cause of stress from not being able to weigh myself. I was a major food logging scale addict before I started, and not knowing what I weigh is kinda freaking me out. I would binge eat before the Whole30 too, but on cookies and junk food. Any thoughts out there?

I have the meal planning template hanging on the fridge. It's not that I am actually hungry, it's just compulsive snacking until I'm overly full. And it's usually me trying to satisfy a craving for something I can't have which is why I keep snacking to the point of discomfort.

I have kids so stuff that is not compliant is still in the house, and I'm actually preparing it on a daily basis without it touching my lips. So idk if that is the trigger, me seeing and smelling and touching things I can't have?

It sounds like you cannot snack in moderation, so stop snacking at all. In other words, never eat a snack. Instead eat 3 or 4 substantial meals per day that fit our meal planning template.

http://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-meal-planning.pdf

Yes this. Not snacking is a whole 30 rule for me, just like no dairy, no grains etc. For me it's about mindfulness rather than overeating but I know I'm not hungry between meals.

Archived