Starting March 7th!

ldb326

Hi, I am new to Whole 30 and excited to start this program.  I have adrenal fatigue, gut issues and food allergies. I already eat clean and Paleo 90% of the time.  My goal is to nourish my body in a way to facilitate healing of the gut so I can live my life with energy and migraine free.  Ditching the scale for 30 days is an added bonus, since I am a slave to the numbers. This is a new way of thinking for me. I have been part of an online community for years and ready to try something new.  

Hi, I am brand new here.  Also started Saturday, March 7th.

I too, am hoping for some gut help.  

Day 1, no problemo.

Days 2 & 3, so far so good.  Not really much of the "hangover", which has surprised me as I was a BIG carb eater.  Was very tired at the end of Day 2 however.

Great to have some support of someone at the same spot as me.   :)

How are you doing? Day three I was pretty tired. So far my biggest issue is getting a little headache around 4pm and needing a small meal.  Luckily, I already ate low carb before starting this so I already suffered the carb flu three years ago.  Only craved sugar the first two days, although I still want my stevia sweetened cocoa drink.  Probably just because I can't have it!!  

Hi! We've made it thru week 1. It's been pretty good, although I am a bit sluggish the last couple of days. I made a trip to Whole Foods today and found a bunch of compliant stuff (like almond milk, nut butters, ghee, sausage). I'm going to do a ton of prep tomorrow. And Target has a chicken sausage -their Simply Balanced brand- that is compliant.

I can't wait til this initial bloating/gain goes away!

Keep up the good work.

Archived