Meal Map

Janet*R

I have it Starts With Food on my ereader and the meal map didn't format well and it's missing parts of the instructions.  I've searched but can't seem to find a downloadable version.  Is there a link or something I could have access too in order to use this resources?  Thanks kindly

• Moderators

That's the meal planning template that GFChris linked above -- do you mean the meal map part of the book with the recipes? I don't know that that's online anywhere. Can you open the book on a computer? (I have a Nook, and can use the Nook app for Windows 8 or I can go to Barnes & Noble's website to read online -- I don't know if all e-readers have that option, though.)  

You can also try this article that has a sneak peek of that part of the book and see if it covers the part you can't see. 

• Moderators

Yes the recipe part.  It gets cut off on the computer version too.  Oh well, guess I'll just have to figure it out with out the entire instructions.  LOL  thanks!!!

Is it the part that's in table format? Send me a message with what you have, and I'll see if I can tell on my copy what it's supposed to say. They're pretty easy, really, you can probably figure it out. 

• Moderators

yes the Table format for the recipes. I have the columns that shows the ingredients but not what to do with them. Thanks.

Hey, Janet, I've asked if there's actually downloads or something you can get -- I forgot how many tables there were in that section, I was thinking it was one or two. Until we get an answer, if there's a particular thing you were wanting to make right now, tell me which one it is and I'll look it up and let you know what it says.

Archived