Reintroduction...Days 1, 2, & 3

I am on Day 1 of reintroduction and I am adding dairy. My question is this: on this day, I have some yogurt at breakfast, some cheese at lunch, and, YAY! ice cream after dinner...now do I do this again for the next two days or not? I am unclear if I just add them today only and then wait for a couple of days and then on Day 4 add gluten-containing grains. Any advice would be very helpful!!

Thank you! :)

You can do either, but the intent was one day of exposure, reset over the next two days, then do a different exposure. Sometimes, it takes a couple day's worth of exposure for symptoms to pop up, so there IS value in the other way, but then things get murky because you don't have any clean days to "reset" you before the next potentially problematic food.

make sense?

Okay, another question...when I am reintroducing these foods, am I keeping the rest of my diet whole-30 compliant, so basically I am just ADDING these foods to test, right? I shouldn't be swapping my 1/2 of avocado for the yogurt or cheese, correct? I am probably getting too picky, but I am afraid of blowing this! :)

Had my Dairy Reintroduction, yesterday. Milk in my tea in the morning and some brie cheese in the afternoon.

Didn't agree with my skin. Oily, itchy and a few pimples reappeared.. :ph34r:

Also became really emotional in the evening. Felt like it came out of nowhere...

I think it's safe to say that I should avoid it when I can. :(

Archived